Inmate Visitation Information/Schedule
All Family and friends wishing to visit an inmate during scheduled visitation hours shall require an appointment time. Visitors must call the Kendall County Jail at (830) 249-4989, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 am-11 am to schedule a face to face visit. No exceptions. Face to Face visits can only be scheduled one day in advance.
ATTENTION: ALL VISITORS MUST ARRIVE 10 MINUTES PRIOR TO VISIT OR THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO VISIT.
All visitors must have a valid government-issued (non-expired) ID, Driver's license, Military ID or Passport to visit. Foreign issued identification is not accepted.
Visitation day and hours are as follows:
Females: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 8 am-11 am
Wednesday and Friday from 1 pm-4 pm
Males: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 1 pm-4 pm
Wednesday and Friday from 8 am-11 am
On-site (face to face) Visitation Policies:
Inmates are allowed two twenty (20) minute visits per week. Each inmate is allowed 2 face to face visits and 2 onsite video visitations (in Jail Lobby) per week. An adult must accompany any child under seventeen (17) years of age. Maximum of 2 children per adult, per visitation.
All visitors shall act and behave in an orderly manner and be completely and properly dressed. Absolutely no items may be in the Visitor's Room during visitation (purses, briefcases, coats, pen/paper, electronics, or packages of any kind. NO CELL PHONES ARE ALLOWED IN THE VISITATION ROOM AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON.
The conservative dress code is enforced at all times. Visitors will not be permitted to visit in revealing (bust, belly or underwear) clothing, including tank tops, spaghetti straps, short shirts, short shorts or " see-through" attire. Approving authority on proper attire is the Front Desk Detention Officer.
A visit may be denied or terminated to any person if the visitor or inmate fails to comply with the visiting rules, or when there is reason to believe the visit may not be in the best interest of the security of the facility.
Individuals who have indications of alcohol or drug use will not be allowed visitation, and a deputy will be contacted.
When visiting you must have in your possession a valid (non-expired) driver's license or government-issued identification card. All items other than your identification and keys should be locked in your vehicle or you may request a locker to secure your items during check-in.
Remote Video Visitation:
- You can schedule this through jailfunds.com, or by using the app JailFunds by VendEngine.
- The inmates are allowed to have "remote" visitation from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm all days of the week.
- There must be 6 hours in-between visits for your inmate, and you must schedule a visit at least 1 hour in advance. *If any time frame is not allowing you to schedule, that time is most likely taken-Please choose another time*
- The current cost for the visit is $7.60 (before tax and credit card fees)-This allows for 20 minutes of visitation. *Pricing information provided by jailfunds.com, subject to change without notice.
On-site Video Visitation:
- You can schedule this through jailfunds.com or by using the app JailFunds by VendEngine.
- The inmates are allowed 2 visits every 7 days (rolling calendar)
- Each visit is 20 minutes and is free of charge.
- These visits are allowed every day of the week from 8:00 am-11:45 am, and then pick back up again at 12:45 pm-5:00 pm.
- There must be 12 hours in-between visits for your inmate, and you must schedule visits at least 24 hours in advance. *If any time frame is not allowing you to schedule, that time is most likely taken-Please choose another time*
To schedule an on-site video visitation in (Jail Lobby) or off-site video visitation (visit from home or cell phone through the app.) You must register through the jailfunds.com website. Email and text messaging are also available through the same app.
All offsite video visitations are unlimited. There is a fee associated with these visits.